Tuesday, June 23, 2009



While i was growing up i didn't have much of a green thumb, but it seems that now that i have a family and my own home i have found the urge and desire to do more and more things that are outside the box at least for me. i have found that this little patio has helped relieve stress and has also help give me another purpose. please do not get me wrong i love being a mother and wife  and i love taking care of my family. but its nice to really see the fruits of my hard work. when i clip away the dead stems and new ones come in, it makes me feel wonderful to know that i helped that little plant become even more beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. Sara you have done a wonderful job of turning your house into a home. I love the flowers you picked, I see you even have a few of my favorites. :) I pray you continue to grow to enjoy your new found passions in life. I love you.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete